Length = 1 week
You will learn about stocks and their role in the Stock Market. You will learn how to calculate the changing value of stock as demand rises and falls.
- Know what the stock market is.
- Describe what stocks are.
- Know why stock prices change.
- Know how to research and compare company stock prices.
- Know what mutual funds are.
- Perform buy and sell scenarios based on company reports.
Learn what stocks are and how to buy and sell stock.
Hints & Helps
- Look actual stock market data and prices
- Pick a stock at the start of class and record it’s price. Track that stock through the day and through the week.
- Think of the risk and rewards of the stock market. How is gambling different than investing in the market.