Length = 1 weeks
This lesson expands the concepts of unit sales and percents by teaching students how to design and sell a Marshmallow Shooter.
- Research and develop costs of parts for a Marshmallow Shooter.
- Calculate the waste of material.
- Determine the sales price and profits for the toy.
Having a great idea is easy. Making money off it is a lot harder.
Helps & Hints:
- Build the shooter for fun.
- Do statistical evaluations for accuracy and consistency.
- Does a long barrel or a short barrel perform more accurately?