Forum

Reconcile Issue  

RSS

(@clark-scholtenpinnaclecharterschool-org)
11/03/2018 2:04 pm  

I have run into a problem with the reconcile function of the online bank.  This is happening for many of my students but not all of them.

I issued paychecks on Friday and students reconciled with me.  When I went to look up the grades for students the balance was significantly lower than it should have been.  When I go back to the student's account it shows that their paycheck is still outstanding.  I tried to reconcile again and the correct balance shows up for the reconciliation, but the student's balance is not updated.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong or if there is a problem with the online bank.

Thanks
Clark Scholten

ReplyQuote
(@seth-hunter)
Member Admin
11/03/2018 6:23 pm  

When you reconcile, there must be a number in the student balance. If there is no number, the software will not deposit checks. When you click reconcile, you can enter "0" in the student balance, and then submit it. That should resolve the issue.

ReplyQuote
(@clark-scholtenpinnaclecharterschool-org)
12/03/2018 6:03 am  

Thanks!  That resolved the issue.  My students are getting good at reconciling without errors and I was getting lazy and leaving that field blank.  That fixed the issue.

Thanks!
Clark

ReplyQuote
Share: